Unless you’re a wizard, you can’t start your vehicle without the battery. You won’t be able to move! What is there to do when the car battery starts to wane? Come by Mount Pleasant Automotive, and we’ll give you a list of options, such as:
- Replace your old car battery
- Offer to recharge your battery
- Properly dispose of your old car battery
Being Aware of the Battery Life
Being stranded is no fun, and if you pay good attention to the battery you can avoid that. Even just looking at it can be a good step to always having a functioning battery. If you’re experiencing anything in the following list, you should consider replacing the battery.
- When looking at the battery, if the terminals are corroded, or the battery appears bloated.
- We can run a voltage test on your battery if you have had it more than three years.
- Sometimes the engine refusing to turn over can be because of the car battery.
- Sometimes the engine will turn over, but the car itself won’t start.
- If the battery only fails to work some of the time.
- If you have to keep jumping your car. A battery that won’t hold a charge is just past its prime.
Mount Pleasant Automotive
Your Local Auto Parts Store
Phone: (989) 772-4747
Fax: (989) 772-7011
Monday thru Friday 7:30am - 6pm
Saturday 8am - 2pm
Sunday 10am - 2pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, December 24 & 25